A Returns Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA) must be completed and included in the box with the returned item(s). Please contact our Customer Service department to obtain prior return authorization and a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Credit for returned items will be issued at the time MKM Customs receives, inspects and approves returned merchandise, not when the RMA is requested. If a cancellation of the order is requested after the items have already shipped, the customer must wait for the products to be delivered and then follow the standard Return process. All products must be returned to MKM Customs and inspected before a credit memo is issued to the account.
Pay particularly close attention to order details at the time you receive your products to ensure that, should a return be necessary, all required parts and paperwork are included in the return shipment.
Follow instructions and warnings on packaging before opening. Pay attention to the label on the outside of the box to ensure your new parts match the vehicle to which you are fitting them. You are responsible for repackaging returned items to the same standard in which they were received. Poorly repackaged products are highly likely to be damaged during the return and thus credit denied. Customers are reminded to unpack, dry fit and examine all parts before installation.
MKM Customs Return Terms:
- For Non-Defective MKM Customs Brand Parts: The item must have been purchased from MKM Customs within the past 30 Days to receive a refund. Items purchased in the past 31 Days - 60 Days are only eligible to receive Store Credit. Items returned more than 60 Days from the purchase date are not eligible to be returned and will be shipped back to the customer.
- For Non-Defective Parts from Other Manufacturers: The item must have been purchased from MKM Customs within the past 30 Days to receive a refund. Items purchased in the past 31 Days – 45 Days are only eligible to receive Store Credit. Items returned more than 45 Days from the purchase date are not eligible to be returned and will be shipped back to the customer.
- A Restock Fee may apply, depending on the condition of the returned item and the reason for the return.
- If the part has been installed, the Warranty Process described further down must be followed.
- For All Parts: MKM Customs must first be contacted either by phone, or by email to obtain prior return authorization and the MKM Customs RMA Form. The form must be accurately completed and included in the box with the returned part. The returned items must match the parts and descriptions given in the RMA.
- MKM Customs reserves the right to refuse credit according to, but not limited to, the following conditions
- Electronic devices are non-returnable.
- The Item is returned without receiving previous return authorization from MKM Customs.
- The Item is not as described on the RMA.
- The Manufacturer requires that you deal directly with them regarding defective items.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty policy takes precedent on issuing of credits. Credit may then be issued only upon the Manufacturer’s approval. No credit will be issued for labor expenses incurred. Other Manufacturer related fees may apply.
- Non-MKM Customs Brand items missing parts will be handled by the Manufacturer themselves.
- Returns on international orders are subject to applicable governmental, shipping and restocking fees as determined by MKM Customs
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- Racing - Also, due to the nature of Race Only Parts, these items are not returnable or refundable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and these products have no warranty.
- Street - The warranty for parts designated "street legal" covers manufacturer defects. Should a “street legal” part fail due to a defect in manufacturing as determined by MKM Customs, customer is entitled to replacement of that specific part, or the equivalent amount in Store Credit. No credit will be issued for labor expenses incurred.
- To initiate a warranty claim, please contact our Warranty Department to begin the process.
- All warranty determinations including, but not limited to, the cause of part failure and customer remedy will be determined solely by MKM Customs.
- In all cases, the item must not have exceeded the Manufacturer’s warranty period.
- If the part was built by another Manufacturer, all Warranty Requests and Claims have to be made directly with the Manufacturer themselves.
- Gaskets, O-Rings and other Wearable Parts are not covered under Warranty
Exchanges under MKM Customs’s Warranty Policy include the following options:
- Potentially defective part must be returned to MKM Customs for Warranty Inspection. If found to have a Manufacturer Flaw or Defect, the replacement part will then be shipped out
- Replacement part can be purchased now, and potentially defective part must then be returned to MKM Customs for Warranty Inspection. If found to have a Manufacturer Flaw or Defect, a refund will be issued for the purchase of the replacement part